One

12:07 AM



Blogging is never a new thing to me.

Okay you know what first of all ignore the narcissistic selfie on top, it is somehow mandatory to put a selfie on the first post of your blog.


Well at least that's what I've been doing my whole life (writing, deleting, and building up new blogs over and over again).


I have never really quit blogging since 2007 on my teenage rebellious years when all my posts includes my anger and rage towards everyone especially my family (of course). And then I will edit some selfie and ridiculous photos, make tacky layouts and header via photo editing app because back in the day I wasn't a designer yet and we don't have instagram or pinterest as references. You, kids these days, are very lucky. Today, I don't know what to eat or wear, I go on Pinterest. I don't know where to go, I go to Instagram. It is basicly real-life mood board. I'm quite grateful to have them by the age of 19-now, but I wish I'd had it earlier.


Back to blogging, I start a fashion blog on 2009 and it's terrible. Then I write more about personal life. I have always wrote and take pictures to two different site, one is very personal and one is for public mockery (because it's terrible). But as I grow up, guess what, nobody is interested about my life anyway, and better as well write something useful. I used to be a very lost kid with the urge to leave the country, the love for fashion but very overweight (which later on leads to my eating disorder), a complex family relationship, and those that this here and there. Too much excuses. But I have a blog for my own reading. I have a blog for my eating disorder. I have a blog for fun things. I have blogs for everything.


But today I am 21-two weeks to 22, and happy, and almost graduate and have a decent job. I have all the tools and skills to write another blog unlike when I was younger. If I used to be very active, confident, a serious blogwalker when I was unskilled with terrible taste and awful life, why not now? I read Garance Dore's book and I'm inspired to start another blog. I believe nowadays everyone can be a photographer, a fashion blogger, a writer, an observer, everything else. We have all the tools, we just don't have the urge or the time (in my case, everything).


So today I decided to write another first posts of my personal blog (which I hope will be the last first post). I will update more frequently, managing to get better at photography, write some product reviews and hopefully curing my perfectionist side because I hate my current theme and consider fixing here and there, though I have a lot of work to do.


Cheers to the first post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images